*Spoiler Alert* This special moments article contains spoilers from Newman Street Episodes.
If you haven’t watched the episodes click here to start watching.
1. When Andy showed off his dance moves
2. When Teacher Chongo began to love Andy’s music
3. When Papa Ejiro convinced his Mama Ejiro that she was beautiful
Watch the full scene you may just learn from it.
4. When Mama Ejiro shared her dreams with Papa Ejiro
5. When Mama Ejiro was filled with joy
6. Are you going to be performing in your shop??
Remember this scene? What a question
7. When the luck of the whole world was behind Andy
Really cool…ice cold!
8. When Mama Ejiro released she wasn’t pregnant…again
We were celebrated with her too.
9. When Mama Ejiro bought a condom
Oga Pius’s song cracked everyone up…”I no know when married woman dey use condom eeyyeehh”
10. Andy’s first performance
at madam Labembe’s bar.
11. When KK got a taste of his own medicine
We all lived for this scene.
12. When Akpos tried to woo the Newman Street groundnut sellers
hahaha is this how they do in the village??
13. When Teacher Chongo and Andy met on the street
14. When KK decided to show his Dollar bills…well Naira notes
probably wasn’t that much…
15. The hilarious moment when Papa Ejiro catches Amerika and Akpos and the pool table
If you can’t remember this scene you need to start watching the episodes here
16. When Caroline called Funke a Bush baby
What? bush baby?…hilarious!
17. Andy’s first photo-shoot
Do you know why he had a photoshoot? No? Click to here to start watching here
18. When the baby soldiers came out to play
19. The moment Papa Ejiro finds out his wife is a great seamstress
20. Andy I am pregnant…
21. I plead for mercy